Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Family Chaos!!!

This past weekend, was full of good stuff. My (Mark's) dad, step-mom Kathey, and mom (aka: Nonna) were all in town and staying under our roof. No need to go back and read that again, yes I typed it correctly. Everyone had a great time visiting, seeing Nashville, and being excited about the future addition to the family.

Dad & I spent the day Saturday looking for the much fabled but never confirmed Bacigalupo cemetary in Nashville. After a little driving, we found the place...it's a cemetary of about 18, and has the grave of my great-great-great grandfather that came here from Italy. Some may think it a little weird, but we both thought it was pretty cool.


Kathey, Nonna, and Karen all did the girl thing, and shopped all day. Being a guy, I don't know how to elaborate on that one...they shopped, end of story.

Sunday, Dad & I did some male bonding (also known as sleeping while watching football) while the ladies went to the baby shower. From what I can see & what Karen says, there was a really good turn out, and we...I mean Bella...got some great gifts. Kenzie (Karen's sister), Beth and Rachel (Karen's sisters-in-law) did a great job with the shower. There's quite a bit of video on the shower...let me know if you'd like to see it.

On that note, we were given a digital camcorder/camera this weekend. We'll use it to take lots of video and stills of Bella when she gets here. Until she does get here, we're a little limited on pictures of her, but for now, here are the best one's I've got.


Now, we're both trying to get rested up and everything in the house ready for her to get here.

2 comments:

The Metzes said...

She has your eyes

Anonymous said...

Is it weird that I think the cemetary is cool? i guess it runs in the family, considering the last time i went to ill. we spent 75% of the time driving in search of one cemetary or another. it was neat once we found them.
i had no idea that the bacigalupo's moved to nashville from Italy and that it wasn't very long ago if i read the headstone correctly. cool.
tell Bella she needs to come on! we are ready to see her.