She's beatiful! Poor Ike, his (and yall's) world is all new, and going to be totally awesome, most of the time(well ok all the time), its all worth every minute! We are so happy for you guys. I wish we lived closer to each other. Brandon asks why she couldn't wait 3 more days.
4 comments:
She's a total babe . . . you're gonna have your hands full man. Congratulations guys! We're happy for you.
She's beatiful! Poor Ike, his (and yall's) world is all new, and going to be totally awesome, most of the time(well ok all the time), its all worth every minute! We are so happy for you guys. I wish we lived closer to each other. Brandon asks why she couldn't wait 3 more days.
Congratulations. We're happy for you guys. Hope we get to see her sometime soon.
She is so Beautiful! I am so happy for yall. I can't wait to see her at Christmas! Congratulations!!
~Rachel Candy
Post a Comment