Sunday, November 06, 2005

Doing Great

Bella & Karen are both doing great. Bella had a doctor's appointment at one week & she'd already gained an ounce over her birth weight. Typically, pediatricians like for babies to be back to their birthweight by week two...needless to say, the kid has an appetite. For those wondering, Ike has been great through all of this, he kisses her every time he can get close enough.

She sleeps really well some nights, and so-so on other nights. We really haven't had a night that's been too bad...yet.

Here are new pictures, a couple are from her first bath (which wasn't a fun experience for her).

5 comments:

Brian said...

I didn't appreciate how tiny she was until I saw the picture of her in your arms Mark. Precious pictures. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

The Metzes said...

I ditto Brian . . . in your arms you can really tell how small she is. It's amazing how quickly you forget those first days . . . the little crappers grow fast. Are you going to paint stripes on her to make her look like a tiger?

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!! I can't wait to hold her. ~Rachel

Anonymous said...

She's so tiny! I wish I could have come up with everyone last weekend to see her. yes I know I said her and not yall- sorry thats how its going to be from now on :) The pic of her and Grandaddy&Grandma is so precious. thanks for the Ike update! I was worried about him...its my job... I can't help it. love yall! Mariah

Anonymous said...

Yall must be so proud of Bella; she is so cute and TINY!! When are you going to bring her to Memphis so I can see her?

-Missy
November 17, 2005