It may be a while before we can get more pictures on here. The computer died this weekend, but I'm seeing if Garrison can resuscitate the thing. Hopefully, we'll have the computer back next week & can put pictures of Bella's first trip to Memphis! We have been trying to get a picture or video of her smiling. She smiles alot these days & giggles, and then clams up as soon as she sees a recording device. She's crafty that little one, but we'll trick her into posing with a smile eventually.
Since there are no pictures, you get more of what's going on in my mind:
Most prevalent right now, the World Cup draw. For both of you that read this & actually care about soccer...the United States is in a group with Italy, Czech Republic, and Ghana. This is one of the two hardest groups in the tournament. Hopefully, they can advance and prove that they belong with the big-boys of the world. I'm sure there will be more about this in June. If anyone's looking for last minute shopping ideas for me...I'd like airfare, hotel stay, tickets to the World Cup (not asking for much, just the games America plays in), and enough money to pay the bills since I'd have to take off work without pay due to the length of the absence. Just an idea for those last minute shoppers.
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment