Thursday, March 09, 2006

I Have a Dream


Mark and Bella became big fans of watching Olympic Curling this February. After much consideration, Bella informed us of her decision to aspire to become the youngest Olympic Curler for the USA.


She began strength training immediately. She uses the Jump and Go that her Cousin Grace gave her for Christmas to build strong leg muscles. Her body has taken a toll as it adjusts to the training schedule so she finds herself exhausted.


So exhausted, that she falls asleep during play times. Notice her hands in mid-swat at the lion.




Her dedication to this project is admirable. In fact, some nights we find Bella lying in bed using Pouncer as a curling stone. We will see what the Winter Olympics 2010 in Vancouver brings. . . maybe the first four-year-old professional curler.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella, I know you can do it! Your training program is impressive. I am so confident that I am already ordering tickets on the front row.
Go for the Gold!!! Love, Papa
By the way, I have something really
cool for you so come over and get it between your workouts.

Anonymous said...

Bella, you are too cute. I know that you can do it. Keep up the hard work!