
It started out waaaay early in the morning, since the game started at 11:00 am, there was a full stadium, and the fair going on at the same time.

By the time we left the house, Bella was fired up!

Bella stopped for a quick nap in the car before the game, but it was a very very brief nap since she was so excited with the new experience.

In the stadium:




She loved looking for Pouncer, so she could wave at him.

2 comments:
Bella, I love your Memphis clothes!I think you may have "Memphis blue" eyes as well. Don't feel bad about the results of the game, you certainly did your part! Would you consider being a cheerleader for the Tigers? Go Tigers Go! love, Papa
Does she need some scarlett and gray? I think I could find her some somewhere around here. By the way . . . she is really starting to look like Mark with long hair, really scary.
Post a Comment