Love the new pictures! Can I have one or two of them? I had fun hanging out with ya the other day...we'll have to do it again sometime!
Oh my!! How you are growing. What precious pictures. i can hardly wait to see you in a couple of weeks!! Love youNonna
Bella is a big girl and loves to play! You can come and play with me anytime Bella! Love, Papa
Post a Comment
Keep up with the Bacigalupos! (doesn't have the same ring as "keeping up with the Joneses", does it?)
3 comments:
Love the new pictures! Can I have one or two of them? I had fun hanging out with ya the other day...we'll have to do it again sometime!
Oh my!! How you are growing. What precious pictures. i can hardly wait to see you in a couple of weeks!! Love you
Nonna
Bella is a big girl and loves to play! You can come and play with me anytime Bella! Love, Papa
Post a Comment