Monday, July 09, 2007

Summer Fun

Bella helping out around the house. We have learned she knows a lot about installing and operating dishwashers--at least, more than we know! Maybe she will learn a thing or two from her Granddaddy and Uncle Dave!




Bella's first visit to the Adventure Science Center:



Bella's favorite part. Watch out!




Future Surgeon? We have learned that she can handle tools!



Are these two astronauts really ready for outer space?


Bella slowing down long enough to pose with Daddy and Mommy:





POOL PARTY!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella, looks like you have several vocations to choose from...appliance service, astronaut, musician, surgeon. And you can always work as a lifeguard during your summer breaks! I have been told by my coworkers that you can come to the office any time you want. I will see you again in Aug.
Love you all, Nonna

Anonymous said...

Bella, looks like you were handling that truck very well! One thing is for sure, and that is you sure are a busy girl! I love your pool. love, Papa

Anonymous said...

Bella, I just love your swimming suit and your sun hat. You are too cute!