




And guess who has mastered sitting up?!?! No...it's not Bella. You'd think she should have it mastered by now. Well, she's mastered sitting, but at two and a half, she won't do it for long. Sam has mastered sitting and loves to "ham it up" whenever he can. He is pushing up on all fours and can manage to get across the room by rolling in order to pester Bella, if necessary.



3 comments:
Oh my! How you kids are growing. I miss you all so much! Can hardly wait till the end of May. I have some flower seeds for Bella and Sam to plant and watch grow. I love you all very much!!
Nonna
YAY Sam! I am proud of you! I can't wait to see you sit up in person. And Bella...I love the headband!!
Sam! You ROCK! Sitting up! What's next? Bella, you are training Sam soooo good! Love, papa
Post a Comment