Monday, February 20, 2006

What's this white stuff?!?!?

What is this white stuff?!?!?



Are you serious? The whole city shuts down for this?!?!?



Can I go make some snow balls?

Oh, well.
I guess I will just stay inside and be "sick."
Hmmm. . .Maybe I will practice rolling over.


Bella awakened early Saturday morning to see her first "big" snow. She was so excited. She donned her snowflake outfit in honor of the "big" moment and begged us to let her go outside and peg Ike with a few snowballs. Unfortunately, we insisted that she stay inside since she was a bit under the weather. Being sick did not dampen her spirits or her work ethic. By Sunday, she had mastered the art of rolling from tummy to back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love her expressions!

Anonymous said...

Bella is such a sweetie. Did you teach her the sign for snow? I think Bella wants you to make some
snow cream for a snack!