Monday, June 26, 2006

Eight Months Old and Counting. . .


Bella loves to show off her sandals. She thinks she is "big stuff."


Bella thinks,"Are shoes really supposed to hurt a girl's feet this bad? I'd grimace if I knew how!"



Bella also loves her naps, especially the times where she wakes up and plays around until she tires out again. She likes to spend that time practicing all of her lastest tricks. She has now mastered going from laying to sitting--but then she remembers she is supposed to be sleeping and doesn't want to get "caught" playing around.

"Quick! Back to sleep! Mommy's coming!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella, your sandals are sooooo cool. You are really making a fashion statement. What's that I hear, an elephant? Love, Papa

Anonymous said...

Bella, I think that you and I should go shoe shopping sometime. The sandals are too cute! I can help you pick out other cute shoes too. Just call me!