Here are a few shots of Bella just hanging out. In one shot, she is showing off her latest dramatic trick--the fake cough. Last week, she went to visit her good friend Caroline in Athens (Alabama, that is), and she taught Bella how to pull up to a standing position. Thanks a lot, Caroline!
Do I look like my Daddy or what?!?!?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes Bella, you look like your Daddy! That is for sure! I love your "palin' around" hair style. Now that's unique! I heard that two of your favorite things are playing with tags and pounding on tables, ha! You are fun to play with. Bella says "HOLD THE RICE". Love, Papa
2 comments:
Yes Bella, you look like your Daddy! That is for sure!
I love your "palin' around" hair
style. Now that's unique! I heard that two of your favorite things are playing with tags and pounding on tables, ha! You are fun to play with. Bella says "HOLD THE RICE". Love, Papa
Bella, you are too cute! I can't believe how big you are getting! Keep on growing!
Post a Comment