Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Begining To Look A lot Like...









The time of year has come for us to become even busier than we normally are. (is that really possible?) We've visited Memphis for Thanksgiving, done all (yes, I typed that correctly) of our Christmas shopping, seen Santa and countless other things. Here are some snapshots from the time that's flown by since the last blog.

In Memphis, we visited the Enchanted Forrest at the Pink Palace. It was pretty cool to take the kids there since I (Mark) and even Nonna grew up going to the Enchanted Forrest at Christmas.



Here's a picture of getting in the car to go to Memphis...


Here's the trip home...

Santa came to church for "Breakfast With Santa". You'll notice that Sam isn't in the Santa picture...he was not a fan of the fat bearded man in the red suit.

And, Bella loves Memphis BBQ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that yall are having a Tea Party! I bet it was fun! And Bella, I love that Pig Tree! I wish I could have seen it!