My sister has the best sister-
Uncle Dave showing Bella his mad b-ball skills.
Christmas morning:
Christmas memories:
Grace and Bella making a Gingerbread house.

Christmas was spent in Nashville this year. Nonna came to visit for a few days, and the kids got more presents than we remembered getting them. I was able to take off work for 2 weeks, so all 4 of us got to spend a very refreshing time together.
And Sam got the Chicken Pox! Only 5% of children will develop some sort of reaction to the vaccine. A reaction is a few spots (5 or so) around the injection site and fever. Sam has a few more than 5, he has about 105! He is being a real trooper about it all. I guess it is a rite of passage that he is so fortunate to experience (that many kids his age will never have).
1 comment:
Poor Sam! I'm glad he is feeling better! And I love the picture of Bella playing the keyboard, and Sam reading the directions. It made me laugh!
Post a Comment